Monday, August 25, 2014

10-Post Instagram Round-Up

I've only recently joined Instagram and one of the things I love about it is that you can find pictures of pretty much... well, anything! There's even an extensive list of Marie Antoinette related posts, which is why I'm trying out a new series of Instagram post round-ups where I will post 10 Instagram photos that catch my eye. I'm not sure if I'll be doing this weekly or just whenever the mood strikes, but for now, enjoy some of the great pictures I found this past week!

In no particular order:
  1. georgy1979: Collection of Marie Antoinette related books
  2. honeyponeymoney: Front view Versailles
  3. s.feesh: 18th century hairstyle illustration inspired by Marie Antoinette
  4. kasiacreations: Marie Antoinette illustration 
  5. lee_leng417: Marie Antoinette doll
  6. nana88440: Temple of Love from the Petit Trianon
  7. sophie_bel: Modernized Marie Antoinette illustration
  8. norawright: Fashionable Marie Antoinette illustration
  9. cha_wm: Sofia Coppola inspired Marie Antoinette illustration
  10. kasumiryo: Hand-painted Marie Antoinette bag

No comments:

Post a Comment