- Huffington Post: Information on new testing competed on the gourd said to hold the blood of Louis XVI, which is now believed to be untrue.
- BroadwayWorld: Back Alley Productions will be presenting Marie Antoinette: The Color of Flesh by Joel Gross from May 9th to May 25th at the Player's Ring Theatre.
- New Dramatists: New productions of David Adjmi's Marie Antoinette will be produced at 5 different theaters in the 2014-2015 season (so far): Středočeské Theatre in Prague; Woolly Mammoth Theatre in Washington DC; Stages Theatre in Texas; Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Illinois; Feinstein-Gamm Theatre in Rhode Island.
Tidbits and Treasures
- Christie's: A 19th century miniature of Madame Elisabeth (via tiny-librarian)
- Art School Glasses: A vintage illustration of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette by J. Abbott.
- Chateau de Versailles: Part 1 in a four-part video series about the chateau de Versailles during WWI.
- The Guardian: An article about Dido Belle, the upcoming film about her life, and a new biography of Lord Mansfield.