- An article on Telegraph about about the controversy surrounding a French state-funded exhibition, which explores the Manufacture des Gobelins in the 18th century; the controversy is reading the use of an artistic photograph of Zehia Dehar "as Marie Antoinette" as its centerpiece.
- Several costume and costume pieces from MGM's Marie Antoinette were auctioned this weekend at Julien's Live. The auction included full gowns as well as waistcoats and a delicate lace cape.
- Kaya Scodelario posted several behind-the-scenes photos on her Instagram of the film The Moon and the Sun, which is currently filming on-location at Versailles.
- A miniature of Marie Antoinette by Pierre-Adolphe Hall will be auctioned at the end of this month By Christie's Auctions.
- SFGate has posted about the famous Petit Trianon palace-inspired home, originally constructed in 1902 and currently on the market; the price on the estate has recently been dropped by $2 million dollars.