Friday, June 21, 2013

Reading Treasure: Now with more treasure!

Reading Treasure is expanding!

I've been toying around with the idea of expanding the topic of this blog for a few months now, and have finally found the time and energy to actually implement my plan. I love posting about books but sometimes there are dry spells without any information about new releases or hardly enough time to create book posts worth sharing and I feel terrible about neglecting this place. So, I've decided to expand my blog to be more inclusive of other Marie Antoinette, French Revolution, 18th century France--and sometimes something more--topics. I'm hoping to eventually get this blog on a more regular posting schedule... maybe even daily! (A girl can dream, can't she?)

I hope you will enjoy the expanded Reading Treasure. In the next few weeks I will not only be posting about broader subjects, but making a few tweaks here and there (I like to think of it as summer cleaning!) to the blog itself. Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment